This is my typical day / routine when I’m home in Denver, Colorado. Having some structure to your day is so important to success. First, you must find the people, places, and things that bring you joy, and fill your being with positive energy. My days are based around fitness, creation, outdoor adventure, entrepreneurship, community development, recovery, and self-development.
I wake up around 6:45am (I don’t set an alarm). I rarely schedule anything before 8am. Upon waking, I meditate for 5-10 minutes using Headspace.
I drink 20 ounces of cold water and brew a double espresso with my Rocket Espresso Appartamento Espresso Machine.
- I take one dropper of Beam mint CBD oil (promo code: EHINMAN)
- I take two capsules of Beam Revive
- I take two capsules of Vital Nutrients CoEnzyme Q10
- I take a shot of Rightful AM formula (promo code: EHINMAN)
- I take two Fermented Cod Liver Oil / Concentrated Butter Oil
- I take one packet of Roman Testosterone Support
- I take two shots (under of my tongue) of Quicksilver Scientific NAD+ Gold
- I take one packet of Asystem Superhuman Supplement Pack (Discount Code Eric_Asystem)
I make a smoothie bowl using 2 handfuls of spinach, 2 Brazil nuts, half an avocado, half a banana, 1 1/2 cup Elmhurst cashew milk, Golden Root turmeric powder, ginger powder, Sun Warrior Plant-based Protein powder, and six to eight cubes of ice.
From 7am – 8am, I plan my day. I write out my workout (I loosely follow Comp Train for CrossFit training). I plan out the content I need to create for the day.
3–4 days / week, I meet someone for coffee — generally someone new. This might be a contact from social media, someone I was introduced to, or catching up with a like-minded person. I make a conscious effort to meet several new people every day. If I don’t have a coffee meeting, I work from 8am — 9:30am, answering messages, and posting on social media.
9:30amam — 11:30am — Workout 1
(6 days / week — Thursday, I typically stay out of the gym)
Olympic Lifting / Gymnastics / Crossfit Metcons — I loosely follow Comp Train for strength training + gymnastics.
Right now I’m doing 100 air squats and 100 push-ups every day as a warm-up.
12pm — Lunch:
- 2-3 scrambled eggs, kale, Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, bacon bits, raisins, apple slivers, pecans, white balsamic dressing, 1/2 a cup of white rice
- 20 ounces of water
- 8 ounces of coffee with a little steamed oat milk
2:30pm — 4:30pm — Workout 2 (7 days / week)
Aerobic Conditioning — running, hiking, mtn biking, or bodyweight interval training — keeping my avg hr around 130 beats per minute. I like to vary this — 3–4 days of mtn biking. 2–3 days of hiking/trail running. 2 days road running — on pavement. Rock climbing occasionally — for mental toughness!
5pm Hot Yoga
6pm — Recovery (every day I do this!)
- 50-minute infrared sauna session my Sunlighten mPulse Sauna (promo code: EHINMAN)
- 30 minutes alternating between a hot tub (104 degrees) + cold tub (52 degrees) — 5 minutes in each
- 2–4 giant glasses of water
7pm — Dinner Out
- I often eat out at a restaurant to combine it with a meeting. If I don’t go out for dinner, I’ll have a paleo prepared dinner from http://elementaltabledenver.com/. 40 – 50 grams of protein, 25-30 grams of carbs, 20-30 grams of fat. Chicken or Salmon, Brussels, and sweet potatoes (is my go-to).
- 2–4 giant glasses of water
10pm — Pre-bed Snack
- Two scoops of Vital Proteins Blueberry Moon Milk Collagen Latte
- A shot of Rightful PM formula (discount code: EHINMAN)
- One dropper of Beam 1000mg Mint CBD Oil (discount code: EHINMAN)
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 3 magnesium pills
- Meditate for 5 – 10 minutes
Snacks — I don’t snack often, but when I do, I like:
- https://www.davesserious.com/ (discount code: EHINMAN)
Since I’m outside A LOT, I’ve adopted a Skin Care Routine: